NEW STATE REGULATIONS: 2 months license / instead of 2 years as of AUG 30. See below
* If we find you inelligible, will not charge you any fees. Risk free evaluation.
*If approved by our office, we guarantee your license, or fees paid back.
* Expired certificate? No worries, will renew for free.
* Your picture is complementary. No added fees.
* No scanner available. No worries, will take care of you.
* Have a marijuana related issues? Free follow ups for the first three months.
* You could certainly find cheaper fees somewhere else, but the services we offer are unmatched
The state added, for new licensees, the possibility of 2-month license, in addition to the already 2- year license. This will allow patients who are not sure if medical marijuana is good for them, to try it for short period of time. At Therapeutic Health Clinic, will offer discounted fees for two months licenses.
According to Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority, The marijuana program would not specify which conditions could be treated with cannabis. It relies on the medical judgment of a licensed physician to certify that patients qualify for marijuana treatment.
The patient must have a seriously debilitating condition, which shall be specified in the patient’s health care record, and in the practitioner’s professional opinion, the patient is likely to receive therapeutic or palliative benefit from the primary or adjunctive treatment with medical use of cannabis for the serious condition.
1417 NW 150th St.
Edmond, OK 73013
Please select a preferred date and time. Please allow up to 48 hours to process your request and confirm your appointment. Please complete any pre-visit requirements and show up to your appointment at that time.
The compassionate staff at Therapeutic Health Clinic will assist you with the application process. This includes scanning the required documents, taking your photo, and helping you submit the application, all at no additional cost! Please call to inquire.
Sign up to hear from us.